Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It doesn't come any easier.

They say I live to break hearts
They say I don't care what's wrong or right
They say I could never have emotions
They say I'ma bitch with no purpose in life

I have to say who's they
What is it that they know
I say they haven't seen me hurt
And they haven't seen me grow
They'll never know my thoughts or my intentions
Or the way I am way too analytical for redemption
They'll never understand why I am so cold
My story has become too long and full of lies to be told

So, without hesitation,
to you I'd say

"I live to break hearts
I don't care what's wrong or right
I could never have emotions
I'ma bitch with no purpose in life"

Because I'm just too lazy and
it's just so much easier that way


That was a sudden spurt of creativity that I had today, it felt really good to write something new. I hope I can keep it up.

No comments: