Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Only you know

My hands were in his, holding on for pleasure's sake
No need to fake, at this moment I'm his, interwined in love's divine sister named lust
I've had him before once and now it's a must, now it's a need, and the only place I lose myself is through he
And we've gotten together regularly, but I'm not tired yet
And I don't think I can get tired of being so...
Oh, he's down in between, I'm feeling so much like I've never been here before
Every Single Time
He's opened a window I can't close, but I can't lie if I could I wouldn't even try
This is my ode to the way you've become a release I've never known and now you've show me a side of me that only you know
Smooth, the way you take me there, laying bare never felt as good as with you here,
With us nearing a climax that's sweet enough to make me climb up walls and then the moment falls, but I still feel your skin
I still feel it's a part of me now, deep within

No comments: