Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just too hard

It's hard to believe
How much I feel myself holding back
I'm scared of you despite your efforts to show a side of you
I bring, that
you yourself say you have never seen before

If all the joy in the world could be put simply in a sentence
I'd say it to you
If all the feelings I feel with you could quite simply be a song
I'd dedicate it to you
I'd sing it to you
Hoping that my not-so-melodic voice would still bring you the same happiness
And prove to you the same point
I've felt, in every form of the word,
Warmth
Your sweetness rubs off onto me
Making me want to be better
More tolerable for both your sake and mine
And I'm sure that I'll never find someone who understands me quite so well
I can be myself, without hesitation
And I'm embracing an unfamiliar feeling
I hope my heart never stops racing when you speak to me
I hope this warmth is never released from my chest
You are love at your best
The motivation I need to want to be, to want to feel positive
And I'm positive that this will never be enough
No words could show how tough it is
How rough it is
To not posess enough words to describe the greatest feeling in the world.

2 comments:

obzy.obzorn said...

Baby i love you ode ode ode
This love is real
But you shouldn't be afraid of something that for the 1st time in your life will give you real true love and is going to make you happy and love you till eternity.

Maria said...

love your writing :)