Monday, September 1, 2008

Well it's officially the last day of summer...

and it's ending right before my eyes. I'm back from Virginia a.k.a paradise and back into the sultry streets of Brooklyn. There's so much I'd like to write but I'm not really in the mood to begin on how much I learned in Virginia in so little time(I'll save it for tomorrow possibly). So I'm going to commence my senior year blogging with a conversation with me and a good friend of mine, Ishmael, about a few physical modifications I've made this summer and how they would affect this year (AND I guess you could say the rest of my life.)

"ish boo": So I see what you mean, you'll get hate and criticism from others.
no G please xD: yeah of course, i'm ready for it though
"ish boo": well it'll be a good test, cuz u know, majority of ppl our age are obsessed with what others think.
"ish boo": So to live the idea of, "I don't give a fuck" and mean it will be a great thing.
no G please xD: yes i am trying SO HARD to change that about myself
no G please xD: lol word im really tryin to change become more mature
no G please xD: because a mature individual doesnt need the approval of others or let their opinions discourage them from something they like or believe in
"ish boo": indeed.
no G please xD: yeah well Class of 09' here i come

No comments: