Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 facts de moi.

There's a whole bunch of rules that came along with this, but I'm just doing it cause I feel like it. If you read, Enjoy. ;)

*note: after I posted this, I realized how I stated a lot of depressing facts lmao So I'm going to do a 25 happy facts another day...

1. I am convinced that I will one day be the wife of Dane Cook or Hugh Laurie.
2. I am dying to get into stonybrook univ. even though on the inside i know i will not be accepted.
3. I really really want to excersise and lose weight but i feel like its impossible because i hate the thought of working out yet love the feeling once im doing it.
4. I have so many complex thoughts that I speak too quickly and change subjects without warning (im keeping this one from the person i took this from cause its true about me)
5. I am a completly erratic person and i can be a million people in one day.
6. When it comes to relationships I have the mentality of male.
7. I contradict myself 24/7
8. I really wish i had stayed in dance classes into my teenage years.
9. I can be really slow, and i have the attention span of a 2 year old.
10. I'm a klutz (keeping this one too)
11. I hate the size of my feet hands arms and breasts, they're completely opposite -_-
12. I am probably the most indecisive person you will ever meet but im good at pretending i know exactly what i want.
13. I am currently celibate and really do not find sexual activities pleasurable.
14. I'm brutally honest. (keeping this one too)
15. I love my family more than you ( diddo)
16. My mother can be both my best friend and worst enemy but i love her and speak to her about everything.
17. I have chronic headaches and aches period.
18. Im full of energy,
19. yet i'm completely lazy
20. I think i have a chemical imbalance of the brain which i have received genetically.
21.I always feel like i don't have enough money, i wish money didn't exist or everyone constantly had the same amount which is completely illogical, but i still wish it :/
22. I wish i was born in the the 1940s or 50's, so i could be a pin-up or atleast experience chivalry.
23. I will someday publish all of my stories and poems and hope for them to one day affect someone in a positive way.
24. I want to fall in love, real love.
25. Re-inventing myself is a hobby, I believe the body and personality of a person should be considered a canvas waiting to be painted into something different each time and you can start over whenever you like without restriction.