Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just some recent music videos i'm crazy about.

i love the veronicas in general, but i really like ths video.


The best thing about Panic! at the disco's videos is they make you wish you could be in them. Their cool and seem really fun.


I never heard of Carolina liar before this, but this song is awesome and the video itself is really great.


Everybody seems to be such a "big shwayze fan" now, but I just really like the video and the song is cool too.



A guy actually introduced me to this song and I loved it instantly, it's a really really great song. Very soothing. good video too.


Because I love the Jonas brothers so much. They have amazing voices and really good songs.


Even though it says high quality, it's really not, but you get it. Keri Hilson is a great song writer/singer it's great she's finally recognized for her work. AND she has an amazingg body.


There were a bunch of other video's I wanted to post, but this got really long so enjoy these for now ^_^

No comments: