Thursday, August 7, 2008

What about the guys who do?

So my brother skit (http://skit-zen.blogspot.com/) inspired me.
He has a good point. How can a guy prove that he is real? That he is different? This is far from simple. I know first hand since I'm one of those "cold hearted" girls. I believe nothing I hear and have nothing to see to believe. So maybe the biggest mistake guys make is they don't show it. They don't take out the time to spend with a girl. They don't do things worth believing when they do take the time out. What do you do? You can't be told what to do. Just do it. It has to come from within you. Stop holding back, that's all we need. Some sort of feeling. Don't look at me and say "I'm not like the rest, I mean it" cause I'll look you straight in the eyes, laugh, and say "bullshit." PROVE IT. FUCKING PROVE IT. Ugh, it upsets me sometimes.

Its fustrating how pathetic "dating" or "talking to" people has become. Blah. I'm tired of guys who lie to me over and over again. Be real motherfucker. Grow some motherfucking balls. If you feel it let me know, if you don't, stop trying to get in my pants because it's not gonna happen. Seriously. There was once a guy who was real with me, i mean besides the occasional g, but still kept it real. He told me about this other girl he was speaking to. We spoke about their problems. I was fine with it. Why didn't we work out then? Because he started speaking to another girl a day he was with me. See, he kept that real with me, but it wasn't the girl it was how he did it. That was just grimey. So I let him go. I have no problem with knowing a guy is speaking to other girls because chances are I'm speaking to other guys. I NEVER dedicate myself to one guy and if I do that's one lucky motherfucker. I don't do that a lot though because they all end up the same way. No one wants anything anymore and it's cool because I've decided that neither do I. It would just feel to good to be true if something real came along. I know I'd run away from it and with reason.

Anyway, guys just do yourself a favor. IF your trying to simply lay a girl keep on playing your games, but if you really want to be with a girl stop talking and do. It's the simplest thing to know and it has the most impact. Not every girl is sour and some of us just need a little help to warm up because they've learned to adapt to cold ways. Deep down, every female wants something real.

1 comment:

raven* said...

perfect.
thats all i can say because u just summed up what evey girl wants 2 say
ugh..u need 2 be kissed