Thursday, February 26, 2009

Second Hand Personality of Mine

11/16/08

I need to face the animosity in side of me
The ugliness that's breaking me
You're the fake in me
Each and everyone of your personalities
Facing me, becoming the hate in me
It might be too late you see
To be the me I should have been before
You all became the face of me

It's hurting the dearest to me in blood relation
The only ones with true patience and unconditional love
Waiting to see when the old me will subside
Or when a new me will arrive
Anyone, but the person I've become because of you
A person more in touch, a person less abrupt
A person much less cold, a person with a soul
A person, period
Pathetically, I've become someone other than me
In hopes that you all would become people other than you
There is no truth behind hopes in this case, to say the least
I've become a beast, an ugly, pessimistic face
One whole containin parts of many
That face can never be whole
That face can never be truly mine.

No comments: