Thursday, February 26, 2009

To the boys I havent met yet...

10/05/08

Give me a reason to write
Be my influnce, my muse
Show me sweet, sweet like
And all it's downsides
Bring me those honeymoon months
You know the first two or three
When you pretend all you have is me
And I pretend you're only mine
Give me that first kiss
Awkward or perfect
I still will reminisce the few times we share
I'll pretend I don't notice holes in your stories
Or repeated lines and cliche reasoning
I won't dare question you although you question me
I'll listen to your bullshit and be as supportive as I can
To show you I'm better than any girl you've ever had
That's when our story can go one of two ways
You'll either hang on my every word
Tell me all the things I want to hear
And fall for my sweet tendacies
And then I'll break your heart
And then we'll fall apart all because I got bored
Or I'll hang on your every word
You'll forget to tell me all the things I want to hear
And I'll fall for your occasional sweet nothings
And then you'll break my heart
And then we'll fall apart all because you got bored
The story only goes one of two ways.

No comments: