Thursday, February 26, 2009

Selfish Hapiness

11/16/08

Hopeful, Hopefully holding onto a hole in my heart
I wish to fill
Not with love or relationships
Neither money or materialistic things
I wish to fill it with hope
Optimism in it's greatest form, faith
Faith in myself, my dreams, my goals
If I could ever set them straight
Hope can make a sunrise that much more magical
And a glow in someone's eyes that much more luminous
So much that it cannot be contained behind a frown
Not long before it may become a smile
Not long before a smile becomes laughter
True happiness is the greatest weapon in life
Only the truly happy, the independent of others, can live with a holeless heart
The true to self, the motivated by integrity
Live on peacefully, even through suffering
I am hopeful that throuh my own hope I'll find peace.

No comments: