Sunday, March 15, 2009

Give me something with more meaning

I want to feel butterflies and electric chills
Everytime we touch
Hold the lust, give me more
Give me something I can trust, say you will,
Say it's real, because sore and beaten,
My heart is holding up agaisnt the pain,
Say it to me again, hold me one more time
Your arms wrapped around mine is heaven
Your lips touching mine is honey
Make all the money in the world
Be insufficient to the feeling you pour into my heart,
Let parting be a far try
Never let me cry, Never let water have
Relations to my eyes

On any given night be my moon
For when suns set and my eyes close
Although all is dark and we are far apart
I know soon that your light will still shine on
My face and replace missing you with sweet memory filled dreams
This is all that I want you to mean
This is all that you'd become in my life
No matter if it's right or wrong
When there is no melody to cheer me up
The thought of you would be my never ending love song

No comments: