Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Untitled

I closed my eyes, you whispered in my ear
I opened them, you looked away
I looked around, surely somebody had seen your girlfriend's
Heart
Break
I blinked, you inched closer
I turned my head, you touched my leg
I clenched my fists, becoming the cause of your girlfriend's
Heart
Aches

He pulled me into him, smelling the guilt dripping
down my face
My body
He touched my...
Oh, and now we're laying on her bed
I mean his bed which really had become theirs
So many months ago on a night like this

He kissed my forehead, my lips, my chest, my navel
I closed my eyes in spite
This is the shit I will reminisce
And this is when shit got less complicated
He's taking off the only thing I have left
And taking the only thing I have left
Too bad he's yours,
Too bad he couldn't give
Me more than your
Heart
Breaking
When he took me and now solemly
With my clothes and your heart in my hands
I'm walking out his door

No comments: