Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good for nothing

So when I got that big promotion
I must of hurt your feelings
Because when you crept up in my mind
And mentally raped me, abused me, said all that shit to me
You made it seem like
I
did something wrong
But if that's the case why am I
Progressing and you, Mr. I can't get off your sofa
You're a man, you're supposed to be worth
More than a good fuck, and lately you haven't
Even been worth that much
Who are you supposed to be, are you a man or an ocean?
Either way you're drowning me
And their both my biggest fears
You're love is like a machete
Years of chopping my veins open
They bleed love and then they closing
And I'm supposed to be coping
Excuse me sir, will you give me back my mind
Once upon a time it had been mine
Once long ago my heart was poisened by lies
Once long ago I had been my own prince
And now I'm stuck in this shit
Oh sweet prince not so charming
Get the fuck out my apartment

No comments: